вторник, 2 марта 2010 г.

Best friends forever and always

This may be a bit of a short story since it is my first story. If there is good feedback I will continue it in other parts and such. Also leave comments and tell me what I can add or take out :)

Amber is a girl of about 5'8 in height and is skinny with pert 36 B boobs and an ass to match that fit perfectly on her pale body. Amber and I have been best friends for about 6 years now and friends and other people always ask us if we are lesbian lovers (which is usually a joke from friends because they know she is straight tho I indeed am lesbian). I am almost the opposite of Amber I am about 5'5 and a little bit bigger then Amber, I have 38 C boobs and a good sized ass and am tan. Now me and Amber would always kiss just to mess with people it was never anything serious that is until one night.
More... )

Комментариев нет: